Two years ago, I profiled Baltimore Ravens’ Head Coach John Harbaugh for a feature story in The Catholic Review. The gracious NFL coach gave me great insights into his Catholic faith, but there was plenty that didn’t make it to the printed page. Below is a video report I put together using portions of the Harbaugh interview in Owings Mills that have never been reported. Go Ravens!
Daily Archives: December 19, 2010 7:08 am
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Movie Review: @FastFurious 6 a predictable series of car chases and murky moral values #Fast6 ow.ly/ln5SQ 2 hours ago
- Gauchos and God? Pope draws life lessons from Argentine cowboy culture ow.ly/lnsfc 4 hours ago
- RT @MTansl_Erickson: @CatholicReview Charlestown residents set up Field of Flags on their campus. Ceremony May 25 at 10 a.m. http://t.co/WP… 5 hours ago
- Catholic Review staff assembled over 150 sandwiches to be served tonight at Beans & Bread, a @svdpofbaltimore service http://t.co/6RMRYWRU7i 6 hours ago
- #BoyScouts voted last night to allow openly gay youths admittance as members, effective Jan. 1, 2014 ow.ly/ln4xl 7 hours ago
Top Posts and Pages
- Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien Art and Culture Baltimore Catholic education Christmas Funny Inspiration Interfaith understanding In the news Life issues Liturgy Marriage Maryland Catholic Conference Maryland General Assembly Narthex Parishes Peace Political life Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Religious life Saints Scripture Sports Strange but true Uncategorized Video Report Vocations War and Peace Young adults