In case you missed it, a Brazilian boy gave the Swiss Guard the slip at Pope Benedict XVI’s Wednesday general audience in Rome. It seems the youngster was looking for a hug and a blessing.
February 4, 2011 9:38 pm
Boy gives Vatican security the slip
About George P. Matysek Jr.
George P. Matysek Jr. is the assistant managing editor of The Catholic Review in Baltimore. View all posts by George P. Matysek Jr.
This entry was posted on Friday, February 4th, 2011 at 9:38 pm and tagged with boys hugs pope, swiss guard, vatican security breach and posted in Pope Benedict XVI. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Robyn challenged herself to approach every situation with love for a week. So, was she successful? #CRBlog ow.ly/lmAyO 16 minutes ago
- New survey: Majority of priests dislike new English translation of the Roman Missal ow.ly/lkC50 18 hours ago
- Have you felt any impact from the sequestration? Sequestration budget cuts being felt in the classroom ow.ly/lkT0P 19 hours ago
- Should the @BoyScouts overturn their long-standing ban on openly gay #BoyScouts? ow.ly/lkItZ 20 hours ago
- Did you know @CatholicRelief works in more than 100 countries? Learn more about CRS's incredible 70-year history ow.ly/lksGh 22 hours ago
Top Posts and Pages
- Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien Art and Culture Baltimore Catholic education Christmas Funny Inspiration Interfaith understanding In the news Life issues Liturgy Marriage Maryland Catholic Conference Maryland General Assembly Narthex Parishes Peace Political life Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Religious life Saints Scripture Sports Strange but true Uncategorized Video Report Vocations War and Peace Young adults