It’s an understatement to say that the people of Poland – and especially the people of Blessed Pope John Paul II’s hometown of Wadowice – love their Polish pope. Check out this video report on how the late pope’s home parish expresses that love.
Daily Archives: June 7, 2011 11:33 am
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Parishioners mourn after @ROOLLaurel priest's mother killed, father injured in crash ow.ly/lgfTp 10 hours ago
- SP: Ever considered formal theological training? Learn about @LoyolaMTS 2-year Master's degree in Theological Studies ow.ly/lfCcB 14 hours ago
- “Death State”: Vermont’s new law legalizes doctor-assisted suicide ow.ly/lfuMf 16 hours ago
- Pope prays for victims of Oklahoma tornado: "Join me in praying for them" ow.ly/lf04y 18 hours ago
- Judge stops Arkansas ban on most abortions after 12th week of pregnancy ow.ly/ld9aA 1 day ago
Top Posts and Pages
- Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien Art and Culture Baltimore Catholic education Christmas Funny Inspiration Interfaith understanding In the news Life issues Liturgy Marriage Maryland Catholic Conference Maryland General Assembly Narthex Parishes Peace Political life Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Religious life Saints Scripture Sports Strange but true Uncategorized Video Report Vocations War and Peace Young adults