It’s an understatement to say that the people of Poland – and especially the people of Blessed Pope John Paul II’s hometown of Wadowice – love their Polish pope. Check out this video report on how the late pope’s home parish expresses that love.
June 7, 2011 11:33 am
VIDEO REPORT: Pope John Paul II’s home parish shows love for native son
About George P. Matysek Jr.
George P. Matysek Jr. is the assistant managing editor of The Catholic Review in Baltimore. View all posts by George P. Matysek Jr.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 at 11:33 am and tagged with poland, pope john paul ii, relics, wadowice and posted in Art and Culture, Pope John Paul II, Relics, Video Report. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- New survey: Majority of priests dislike new English translation of the Roman Missal ow.ly/lkC50 10 hours ago
- Have you felt any impact from the sequestration? Sequestration budget cuts being felt in the classroom ow.ly/lkT0P 11 hours ago
- Should the @BoyScouts overturn their long-standing ban on openly gay #BoyScouts? ow.ly/lkItZ 12 hours ago
- Did you know @CatholicRelief works in more than 100 countries? Learn more about CRS's incredible 70-year history ow.ly/lksGh 13 hours ago
- Catholic Charities to begin managing Baltimore’s homeless shelter July 1 @CC_MD ow.ly/lkgwx 14 hours ago
Top Posts and Pages
- Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien Art and Culture Baltimore Catholic education Christmas Funny Inspiration Interfaith understanding In the news Life issues Liturgy Marriage Maryland Catholic Conference Maryland General Assembly Narthex Parishes Peace Political life Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Religious life Saints Scripture Sports Strange but true Uncategorized Video Report Vocations War and Peace Young adults