Here’s a nice, simple and direct summary of what’s happening with the new English translation of the Roman Missal. There’s more to it than what this video offers, but it’s a good introduction. Check out this story for a more detailed explanation from Father Richard Hilgartner, a Baltimore priest and director of the Secretariat for Divine Worship with the U.S. bishops. The changes are set to take place Nov. 27, the first Sunday of Advent.
Tag Archives: roman missal; new translation
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Have you felt any impact from the sequestration? Sequestration budget cuts being felt in the classroom ow.ly/lkT0P 30 minutes ago
- Should the @BoyScouts overturn their long-standing ban on openly gay #BoyScouts? ow.ly/lkItZ 1 hour ago
- Did you know @CatholicRelief works in more than 100 countries? Learn more about CRS's incredible 70-year history ow.ly/lksGh 3 hours ago
- Catholic Charities to begin managing Baltimore’s homeless shelter July 1 @CC_MD ow.ly/lkgwx 4 hours ago
- Rhinos, zebras, elephants and… hot dogs? Read why food played a special role in this trip to the zoo #CRBlog ow.ly/lk3bR 4 hours ago
May 2013 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts and Pages
- Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien Art and Culture Baltimore Catholic education Christmas Funny Inspiration Interfaith understanding In the news Life issues Liturgy Marriage Maryland Catholic Conference Maryland General Assembly Narthex Parishes Peace Political life Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Religious life Saints Scripture Sports Strange but true Uncategorized Video Report Vocations War and Peace Young adults