An off-duty police officer risked his life to save a stranger from an oncoming train at a Spanish metro station. Talk about courage!
December 4, 2010 11:07 am
No greater love
About George P. Matysek Jr.
George P. Matysek Jr. is the assistant managing editor of The Catholic Review in Baltimore. View all posts by George P. Matysek Jr.
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 4th, 2010 at 11:07 am and tagged with courage, man saved, spain, subway rescue and posted in In the news, Inspiration. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Delegates prepare for Encuentro to aid Hispanic ministry
- Hosting our first sleepover, holding onto summer, losing power, and an eclipse coincidence (7 Quick Takes)
- Bishop DiLorenzo “cheerfully did whatever the church asked of him,” Archbishop Lori says
- Catholic leaders urge prayers, unity after attacks in Spain
- Statement of Archbishop Lori on the death of Bishop Francis X. DiLorenzo of Richmond, VA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts and Pages
- Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien Art and Culture Baltimore Catholic education Christmas Funny Heaven Inspiration Interfaith understanding In the news Life issues Liturgy Marriage Maryland Catholic Conference Maryland General Assembly Narthex Parishes Political life Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Religious life Saints Scripture Sports Strange but true Uncategorized Video Report Vocations War and Peace Young adults