The Redemptorists of the Baltimore Province are making it about as easy as it gets to read snippets of daily Scripture this Advent. Every day, they are sharing a short Bible passage on Twitter, Facebook and their website. Twitter only allows messages of 140 characters or less, so these messages are short and sweet! In this hectic time of year, take a few seconds (really, that’s all it takes!) to reflect on the true meaning of the season.
December 4, 2010 10:20 am
Redemptorists tweet through Advent
About George P. Matysek Jr.
George P. Matysek Jr. is the assistant managing editor of The Catholic Review in Baltimore. View all posts by George P. Matysek Jr.
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 4th, 2010 at 10:20 am and tagged with advent, catholic, faith, redemptorists, religion, scripture, twitter and posted in Scripture. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @archbalt: TODAY is the Archdiocesan Day of Reconciliation! Parishes throughout the archdiocese will be offering special hours for you t… 8 hours ago
- Tomorrow! Archdiocesan Day of Reconciliation. All parishes. Schedules☟ twitter.com/archbalt/statu… 1 day ago
- Wishing you today a happy #StPatricksDay https://t.co/RKiiD8pFVx 2 days ago
- RT @ReviewMcMullen: Great snark from son of @CatholicReview contributor Jeff Seidel twitter.com/espn/status/97… 2 days ago
- Pope’s representative to U.S. addresses seminarians at Mount St. Mary's Seminary @MSMU archbalt.org/popes-represen… https://t.co/vFBb78P6sZ 3 days ago
Top Posts and Pages
- Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien Art and Culture Baltimore Catholic education Christmas Funny Heaven Inspiration Interfaith understanding In the news Life issues Liturgy Marriage Maryland Catholic Conference Maryland General Assembly Narthex Parishes Political life Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Religious life Saints Scripture Sports Strange but true Uncategorized Video Report Vocations War and Peace Young adults