The Redemptorists of the Baltimore Province are making it about as easy as it gets to read snippets of daily Scripture this Advent. Every day, they are sharing a short Bible passage on Twitter, Facebook and their website. Twitter only allows messages of 140 characters or less, so these messages are short and sweet! In this hectic time of year, take a few seconds (really, that’s all it takes!) to reflect on the true meaning of the season.
December 4, 2010 10:20 am
Redemptorists tweet through Advent
About George P. Matysek Jr.
George P. Matysek Jr. is the assistant managing editor of The Catholic Review in Baltimore. View all posts by George P. Matysek Jr.
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 4th, 2010 at 10:20 am and tagged with advent, catholic, faith, redemptorists, religion, scripture, twitter and posted in Scripture. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Classroom passion runs deep in Westminster: bit.ly/cr-westm #catholiceducation #education #backtoschool… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- A saint for the slaves, #saintpeterclaver nourished hearts and souls. @BishopBarron column. Graphic via @archbalt :… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- It's been 225 yrs since St. Ignatius RCC came to be. Check out video 👉 bit.ly/stignatius225a… (by parishioner Nich… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The Domestic Church: 'Making memories on an evening walk' by Rita Buettner. #inspirationalpost #ThursdayThoughts:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- "The Least of These" focuses on #prisonministry in the AoB. True advocates, true converts. See:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Top Posts and Pages
- Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien Art and Culture Baltimore Catholic education Christmas Funny Heaven Inspiration Interfaith understanding In the news Life issues Liturgy Marriage Maryland Catholic Conference Maryland General Assembly Narthex Parishes Political life Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Religious life Saints Scripture Sports Strange but true Uncategorized Video Report Vocations War and Peace Young adults