Two years ago, I profiled Baltimore Ravens’ Head Coach John Harbaugh for a feature story in The Catholic Review. The gracious NFL coach gave me great insights into his Catholic faith, but there was plenty that didn’t make it to the printed page. Below is a video report I put together using portions of the Harbaugh interview in Owings Mills that have never been reported. Go Ravens!
December 19, 2010 7:08 am
VIDEO REPORT: John Harbaugh on faith and the Ravens
About George P. Matysek Jr.
George P. Matysek Jr. is the assistant managing editor of The Catholic Review in Baltimore. View all posts by George P. Matysek Jr.
This entry was posted on Sunday, December 19th, 2010 at 7:08 am and tagged with baltimore ravens, christian athletes, football, nfl, sports and religion and posted in Inspiration, Sports, Video Report. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “VIDEO REPORT: John Harbaugh on faith and the Ravens”
- Goodbye Indianapolis! Goodbye #NCYC! #AoByouth #NCYC17 https://t.co/byRQJO6hee 14 hours ago
- RT @FrJFrancik: St MarkFallston having an awesome time at the National Catholic Youth Conference @archbalt @CatholicReview https://t.co/Em… 14 hours ago
- Plenty of faith -focused activities for @archbalt teens to enjoy at #NCYC17 Thematic Park. @BaltDYYAM #AoByouth… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- Supreme Court to hear case on free speech and crisis pregnancy centers archbalt.org/supreme-court-… 1 day ago
- RT @BaltDYYAM: “Whose will will reign supreme, my will or God’s will?” #aobyouth #ncyc17 @CatholicReview @onegroovynun @BmoreVocations @arc… 1 day ago
Top Posts and Pages
- Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien Art and Culture Baltimore Catholic education Christmas Funny Heaven Inspiration Interfaith understanding In the news Life issues Liturgy Marriage Maryland Catholic Conference Maryland General Assembly Narthex Parishes Political life Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Religious life Saints Scripture Sports Strange but true Uncategorized Video Report Vocations War and Peace Young adults