Two years ago, I profiled Baltimore Ravens’ Head Coach John Harbaugh for a feature story in The Catholic Review. The gracious NFL coach gave me great insights into his Catholic faith, but there was plenty that didn’t make it to the printed page. Below is a video report I put together using portions of the Harbaugh interview in Owings Mills that have never been reported. Go Ravens!
December 19, 2010 7:08 am
VIDEO REPORT: John Harbaugh on faith and the Ravens
About George P. Matysek Jr.
George P. Matysek Jr. is the assistant managing editor of The Catholic Review in Baltimore. View all posts by George P. Matysek Jr.
This entry was posted on Sunday, December 19th, 2010 at 7:08 am and tagged with baltimore ravens, christian athletes, football, nfl, sports and religion and posted in Inspiration, Sports, Video Report. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “VIDEO REPORT: John Harbaugh on faith and the Ravens”
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Fr. Martin's aim in writing "Jesus: A Pilgrimage" was "to combine the Jesus of history with the Christ of faith" ow.ly/uq7Qt 1 hour ago
- Missed yesterday’s story & slideshow of the Stations of the Cross in Little Italy? View it now bit.ly/1lgtjMf ow.ly/i/5idnf 3 hours ago
- What did you give up for Lent? Blogger Wendy shares her experience with giving up #Facebook ow.ly/vVtWp 4 hours ago
- Have friends who ask questions about the church and #Easter? Brush up on your responses bit.ly/1m8iiJG ow.ly/i/5fMDQ 6 hours ago
- RT @Cooking_Priest: @CatholicReview Great place for a cinch de mayo celebration to come! 7 hours ago
Top Posts and Pages
- Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien Art and Culture Baltimore Catholic education Christmas Funny Inspiration Interfaith understanding In the news Life issues Liturgy Marriage Maryland Catholic Conference Maryland General Assembly Narthex Parishes Peace Political life Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Religious life Saints Scripture Sports Strange but true Uncategorized Video Report Vocations War and Peace Young adults