Two years ago, I profiled Baltimore Ravens’ Head Coach John Harbaugh for a feature story in The Catholic Review. The gracious NFL coach gave me great insights into his Catholic faith, but there was plenty that didn’t make it to the printed page. Below is a video report I put together using portions of the Harbaugh interview in Owings Mills that have never been reported. Go Ravens!
December 19, 2010 7:08 am
VIDEO REPORT: John Harbaugh on faith and the Ravens
About George P. Matysek Jr.
George P. Matysek Jr. is the assistant managing editor of The Catholic Review in Baltimore. View all posts by George P. Matysek Jr.
This entry was posted on Sunday, December 19th, 2010 at 7:08 am and tagged with baltimore ravens, christian athletes, football, nfl, sports and religion and posted in Inspiration, Sports, Video Report. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “VIDEO REPORT: John Harbaugh on faith and the Ravens”
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- .@HBO special highlights work of MLB pitcher @jmo50Moyer and his wife @kmo50Moyer in helping children with grief ow.ly/vJwsI 10 hours ago
- A family trip to St. Anthony’s Shrine is full of surprises ow.ly/w2P8O ow.ly/i/5kchd #MommyBlog 11 hours ago
- Remembering our religious who have passed ow.ly/w2uFm 12 hours ago
- “Nature is at our disposition and we are called to exercise a responsible stewardship over it.” – Pope ow.ly/i/5k0OF #EarthDay 13 hours ago
- See why #Baltimore pilgrims are traveling to Rome for the #canonizations of John Paul II, John XXIII ow.ly/vZNS3 #2popesaints 14 hours ago
Top Posts and Pages
- Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien Art and Culture Baltimore Catholic education Christmas Funny Inspiration Interfaith understanding In the news Life issues Liturgy Marriage Maryland Catholic Conference Maryland General Assembly Narthex Parishes Peace Political life Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Religious life Saints Scripture Sports Strange but true Uncategorized Video Report Vocations War and Peace Young adults