December 29, 2010 3:26 pm
What was the big story of 2010?
About George P. Matysek Jr.
George P. Matysek Jr. is the assistant managing editor of The Catholic Review in Baltimore. View all posts by George P. Matysek Jr.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 29th, 2010 at 3:26 pm and tagged with archdiocese of baltimore, biggest news stories of 2010, year-end poll and posted in Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien, Catholic education, In the news, Poll. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Pope pays tribute to modern martyrs, calls for witnesses of God’s love. bit.ly/CRpopemartyrs #popefrancis… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- ‘Sister Listeners’ help Rwandans move beyond genocide. This story deserves attention please share… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Commitment to Immaculate Heart of Mary School transcends generations -- bit.ly/2oAfMBO https://t.co/jOWSWnih4q 2 days ago
- Persecuted Christians often choose strategy of survival, says study: bit.ly/CRperchris #persecutedchristians https://t.co/KhMLlNYIzO 3 days ago
- Bishop Robert Barron: The Benedict Option and the identity/relevance dilemma bit.ly/CRbarron @BishopBarron… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
Top Posts and Pages
- Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien Art and Culture Baltimore Catholic education Christmas Funny Heaven Inspiration Interfaith understanding In the news Life issues Liturgy Marriage Maryland Catholic Conference Maryland General Assembly Narthex Parishes Political life Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Religious life Saints Scripture Sports Strange but true Uncategorized Video Report Vocations War and Peace Young adults