December 29, 2010 3:26 pm
What was the big story of 2010?
About George P. Matysek Jr.
George P. Matysek Jr. is the assistant managing editor of The Catholic Review in Baltimore. View all posts by George P. Matysek Jr.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 29th, 2010 at 3:26 pm and tagged with archdiocese of baltimore, biggest news stories of 2010, year-end poll and posted in Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien, Catholic education, In the news, Poll. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Archbishop: 50th anniversary of ‘Humanae Vitae’ celebrates human dignity
- When you discover you aren’t the only people still playing Pokemon Go
- Riverdance to perform for Pope Francis during World Meeting of Families
- New revelation surfaces about Cardinal McCarrick; editorials take church to task
- Recovering from vacation, for Pete’s sake, a new iCade, household chores, and the worst sounds in the world (7 Quick Takes)
- A parishioner of #HolyFamily in Davidsonville shares a powerful reflection about what it’s like to lose a child.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Riverdance to perform for Pope Francis during World Meeting of Families archbalt.org/riverdance-to-… 1 day ago
- Meet one of the nation’s most popular Catholic #bloggers, Deacon Greg Kandra! ow.ly/KUJ030l1KQI #blog 2 days ago
- Father Augusto Gutierrez, pastor at Mary Magdalene Parish in Monimbo, #Nicaragua said: “It’s been four hours of att… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- "The great thing about this book is that it runs circles around any mere biographical treatment of either Father Me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Top Posts and Pages
- Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien Art and Culture Baltimore Catholic education Christmas Funny Heaven Inspiration Interfaith understanding In the news Life issues Liturgy Marriage Maryland Catholic Conference Maryland General Assembly Narthex Parishes Political life Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Religious life Saints Scripture Sports Strange but true Uncategorized Video Report Vocations War and Peace Young adults