December 29, 2010 3:26 pm
What was the big story of 2010?
About George P. Matysek Jr.
George P. Matysek Jr. is the assistant managing editor of The Catholic Review in Baltimore. View all posts by George P. Matysek Jr.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 29th, 2010 at 3:26 pm and tagged with archdiocese of baltimore, biggest news stories of 2010, year-end poll and posted in Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien, Catholic education, In the news, Poll. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Among the hundreds of people who entered the Catholic Church in the Archdiocese of Baltimore at last night's Easter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- The pope’s prayer for peace came a few hours after news broke of multiple bombs that exploded in several churches a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Wishing everyone a Happy Easter from the Catholic Review team! https://t.co/AW0W8f0371 1 day ago
- Rita Buettner writes that on Good Friday, even knowing what we know about the joy that lies ahead, it’s all right t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The gaze of the risen Lord, the pope said, “fills us with hope for it tells us that we are loved unfailingly and th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts and Pages
- Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien Art and Culture Baltimore Catholic education Christmas Funny Heaven Inspiration Interfaith understanding In the news Life issues Liturgy Marriage Maryland Catholic Conference Maryland General Assembly Narthex Parishes Political life Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Religious life Saints Scripture Sports Strange but true Uncategorized Video Report Vocations War and Peace Young adults