It’s an understatement to say that the people of Poland – and especially the people of Blessed Pope John Paul II’s hometown of Wadowice – love their Polish pope. Check out this video report on how the late pope’s home parish expresses that love.
June 7, 2011 11:33 am
VIDEO REPORT: Pope John Paul II’s home parish shows love for native son
About George P. Matysek Jr.
George P. Matysek Jr. is the assistant managing editor of The Catholic Review in Baltimore. View all posts by George P. Matysek Jr.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 at 11:33 am and tagged with poland, pope john paul ii, relics, wadowice and posted in Art and Culture, Pope John Paul II, Relics, Video Report. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- ‘Sister Listeners’ help Rwandans move beyond genocide. This story deserves attention please share… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- Commitment to Immaculate Heart of Mary School transcends generations -- bit.ly/2oAfMBO https://t.co/jOWSWnih4q 1 day ago
- Persecuted Christians often choose strategy of survival, says study: bit.ly/CRperchris #persecutedchristians https://t.co/KhMLlNYIzO 2 days ago
- Bishop Robert Barron: The Benedict Option and the identity/relevance dilemma bit.ly/CRbarron @BishopBarron… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Movie Review: ‘Gifted’--examines the proper way to cultivate youthful talent. bit.ly/CRmoviereview #GiftedMovieReview 3 days ago
Top Posts and Pages
- Archbishop Edwin F. O'Brien Art and Culture Baltimore Catholic education Christmas Funny Heaven Inspiration Interfaith understanding In the news Life issues Liturgy Marriage Maryland Catholic Conference Maryland General Assembly Narthex Parishes Political life Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Religious life Saints Scripture Sports Strange but true Uncategorized Video Report Vocations War and Peace Young adults